Merchant Taylors’ Hall
När:22 November 2017, 12:00 - 16:30Add to calendar 2017/11/22 12:00 2017/11/22 16:30 Europe/London International Quality awards Join us in London to recognize the efforts from Quality professionals across the globe. Early birds participate in a draw for a free of charge DNV GL training course.
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. Merchant Taylors’ Hall https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Hemsida: https://www.quality.org/international-quality-awards
We are proud sponsor and judge panel member of the International Quality Awards, that acknowledges the work of individuals who have contributed to improve quality in their organizations.
The event will take place at the historic Merchant Taylors’ Hall in the City of London on November 22, 2017. Purchase your ticket within September 30, and you are part of a draw where the prize is a voucher for a public course.
As the lucky winner, you can bring a colleague with you to one of our professional training courses presented below, which we offer globally (**conditions apply):
- Awareness/foundation training on ISO 9001:2015 – 1 day classroom or e-learning
- Awareness/foundation training on ISO 14001:2015 – 1 day classroom or e-learning
- Awareness/foundation training on ISO 45001* – 1 day classroom or e-learning
- Training on the High Level Structure (HLS) – 1 day classroom
- Transition to ISO 9001:2015 – 1-2 days classroom
- Transition to ISO 14001:2015 – 1-2 days classroom
- Transition to ISO 45001* – 1-2 days classroom
- Internal auditor training, Quality Management – 2-3 days classroom
- Internal auditor training, Environmental Management – 2-3 days classroom
- Internal auditor training, Occupational Health & Safety – 2-3 days classroom
*When the standard is published.
The winner will be announced at the event.