Following Folkhälsomyndigheten and UD, please find enclosed the measures put in place by DNV GL in Sweden.
The objective is to ensure the safety of employees and external partners to protect customers and stakeholders and ensure continuity of business. In particular:
- In the Solna office, DNV GL has established a crisis team. It has been immediately activated to respond to all the requests related to the COVID-19 situation and act accordingly. Measures are always in line with the provisions of the official authorities and stakeholders. The team meets virtually, every day to follow the development of the situation. We work to protect our employees and subcontractors minimizing any risk that could affect their or others health.
- We aim to minimize business impact, avoiding postponements and cancellations as much as we can by applying alternative audit techniques. We are providing guidance on how to operate to fulfil accreditation and scheme owner’s requirements related to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- To be cautious, we are reducing the organization of physical meetings to a minimum, using online communication and collaboration tools (webinars, skype calls, remote audits, etc.). This will continue for the time being. We are doing everything possible to ensure that all our employees and external partners comply with the above measures, through timely and regular communications.
- We confirm that, to date, no employee in our offices in Solna, Malmö and Gothenburg nor partner in Sweden is affected by the COVID-19 virus. As a precautionary measure, all our employees at the sites directly or indirectly affected by the situation are working remotely. This decision is based on the latest updates and recent instructions from the central and local official authorities. It applies to all employees at our offices in Solna, Malmö and Gothenburg.
- In case of on-site activities at customers, each situation is assessed based on the updates from the official authorities in the area. All employees in Sweden residing or having transited in areas where quarantine measures are applied have been relieved from field service.
- flu symptoms such as fever, cough, breathing difficulties;
- you have passed through the ‘red zones’;
- you have made recent trips to countries considered a high contamination risk
- you have come in direct contact with person(s) tested positive for COVID-19 and/or subject to influenza symptoms such as fever, cough, breathing difficulties.