The cookies we use allows us to see:
- The Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our website;
- The type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access our site;
- The date and time you visit our site;
- The pages you visit on our site;
- The pages you shared on social media and to which social media network;
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website; and
- If you were referred to our website from a search engine, the address of that website and the search term you used to find us.
The following cookies are set on your computer after your consent:
Google Analytics: _utma, _utmb, _utmc and _utmz. For more information about these cookies, please see
AddThis cookies: _atuvc, _uid, _uit. These cookies are used to enable you to easily share web pages on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networks by using the buttons on our website. For more information about these cookies, please see http://www.addthis.com/privacy
On some pages we use a tracking script from Pardot and/or Salesforce which sets a persistent cookie.
Please see these pages for explanations
The use of tracking or persistent cookies allows us to see if you visit the website again, and which pages you visited each time. It does not store any personal information about you.
In addition, we use ASPSESSIONID: This cookie contains the users session ID and the cookie will expire when you close your browser. This cookie does not store personal data about you, and it cannot be turned off for technical reasons.
You can easily remove any cookies that have been created in the cookie folder of your browser, or alternatively disable by clicking the button below: