The best qualified welders and operators are essential for high-quality welds. Our experts provide you with all important welder qualification tests and help you to combine different certifications in one step.
Certification from DNV GL shows your customers that your company meets the high quality standards they demand. It also means that your welders and operators are well prepared for future job assignments.
DNV GL’s accredited welder and operator approval is accepted all over the world.
Our welder and operator qualification tests cover:
- ISO 9606, AWS D1.1, ISO 17660 (manual welding)
- ISO 14732, DIN 1418 (operators)
- AWS D3.6M, ISO 15618-1 (underwater welding)
- AD 2000 HP 0, ASME sec. IX (welding of pressure vessels/equipment)
- ISO 13585 (brazers)
- EN 14555 (stud welding)
The approval procedure could not be easier:
- After registering and successfully passing the test, welders and operators are immediately certified - no need for mandatory training in advance
- Welding qualification tests are carried out at your company’s premises using the welding equipment that your personnel is familiar with from their everyday work
Offering you optimal flexibility and cost efficiency, DNV GL welder and operator approvals can be combined with further certification such as welding procedure and quality system certifications.
You achieve approval of your welders and operators with a maximum of ease:
- Great flexibility regarding the time and place of testing
- Smart processes ensuring fewer interruptions to your daily welding business
- Certification that is recognised worldwide