Certification of welding quality system
Benefit from our expertise in welding – choose DNV GL for your ISO 3834 and EN 1090 certification.
If you need globally recognised proof of quality, ISO 3834 certification is the ideal choice for you. If you plan to sell your construction products in the EU, EN 1090 certification by DNV GL will support your business.
At DNV GL, we provide certification of ISO 3834 and/or EN 1090 packaged together with further certifications such as ISO 9001 or welding procedure approval. This not only provides an opportunity to save cost and time, it also allows for greater flexibility regarding your customers’ requirements.
This standard is required for producers of structural steel or aluminium work who want to sell their products within the European economic area. It forms the basis for CE marking of these products. EN 1090 certification covers the assessment of your Factory Production Control (FPC) system and your Welding Quality Management (WQM).
The ISO 3834 defines three levels of welding quality: Comprehensive, standard and elementary. Our experts offer advice on which level is most suitable for your company and carefully guide you through the whole certification process.
Expertise and quality with DNV GL certification:
- Dedicated welding experts support you in achieving compliance
- Smart certification processes
- Combined certification with other welding approvals: Welding procedures approval, approval of welders and operators, or ISO 9001
- Single, cost-efficient inspection visit covering all the standards you need
- Your welding approval published in our list of approved companies so that potential customers can easily find you