Pressure Equipment and Systems
It is essential that pressure equipment and systems always perform at a high level of safety.
Pressure equipment and systems used within the maritime, offshore and land based industries are subject to special requirements.
DNV GL experts offer a broad range of third party verification and certification serices.
We provide certification according to our DNV GL rules, European Directives on Pressure Equipment (PED) and Transportable Pressure Equipment (TPED), ASME and AD 2000.
Our expertise includes:
- Pressure vessels
- Heat exchangers
- Steam boilers
- Gas cylinders
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Pipe couplings
- Flexible hoses
- Further pressure equipment
- Pressure assemblies
- Process piping
- Design approval and type approval according to our DNV GL rules
- Conformity assessment according to the European Directive 2014/68/EU on Pressure Equipment (PED)
- Approval of repair procedures for steam boilers and thermal oil heaters
- Approval of manufacturers of pressure vessels
- Technical support, e.g. assessment of calculations, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), expert advice on rules and requirements
- Conformity assessment according to the European directive 2010/35/EU on Transportable Pressure Equipment (TPED)
Your business benefits from smooth certification processes as well as support in all issues of safety and compliance.
With DNV GL you gain:
- Customer trust and confidence in your products
- An excellent reputation as a high-quality service provider for the repair of steam boilers and oil heaters
- An expert partner at your side for all questions of design and operation