You will gain the knowledge needed to fully understand and properly work with the FSC® standards: Chain of Custody, Controlled Wood and Reclaimed Material. After the course you will understand how to trace FSC® certified products back to their origin.
- The benefits of FSC® CoC
- History of FSC®, structure and purpose of the standard
- Review of the latest edition of requirement in FSC® Chain of Custody
- Different types of certificates and control systems
- Product families, rules and their definitions
- FSC® claim; relevance and rules
- Control of volumes
- Sales, delivery and invoicing
- Tips, ideas and traps
- Practical exercises
- Questions and discussions
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for FSC® certification within an organization with business related to trade, processing and manufacturing of products eligible for an FSC® CoC certification.
Emilia Bröms Axelsson is a consultant in the environmental and sustainability area. Emilia has years of experience with environmental management systems and specializes in the certification and traceability of the manufacturing chain between the forestry industry and its consumers.
SEK 12 700 kr excl. VAT. This includes all course materials, your certificate of completion, lunch and coffee.
Please contact Ann Ottosson, 08-587 940 04 or email@example.com.